At mab1925.com, we want you to be able to shop with confidence on our site, which is why we take the privacy of your personal information very seriously. When you shop with us, you give us certain personal details, such as your name, email address and delivery address. We hold such information securely using SSL encryption software. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer which is the industry standard security technology for keeping data private during online transactions. This means your personal information cannot be read by anyone who should not see it.
You will notice the web address (URL) changes from http to https when you go through to the mab1925.com checkout or My Account pages. This shows that the site is using SSL and your details are protected. We comply with all applicable data protection legislation, and we treat all your personal information as confidential. We are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that provides a safe online experience.
To process your order efficiently, reputable third-party banking and distribution institutions handle the credit and debit card transactions and order fulfilment. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. These organisations are under strict legal and contractual obligations to keep your personal information private.We use Google Analytics to monitor your activity on the website for research and development purposes. All information will be treated as strictly confidential by mab1925.com.
Return & Exchange Policy
At mab1925.com, we offer you a 14-day return policy. If you are not happy with any product or if there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt. All you need to do is contact our customer service team at info@ mab1925.com or call us on our telephone number +971 43474001 to initiate the process.
We can process a refund to your PayPal or credit card account. If you paid COD (Cash on Delivery), you will be given a refund in the form of Mab1925 store credit.
Return the item to ABDUL RAZZAQ MOHIDDIN ABDULLA TRADING EST showroom in AL RAS, Deira, Dubai along with the email we sent you when we dispatched it.
Products we cannot process for return are listed below
- Items that are not in original condition and packaging (For example, it came in a sealed box or plastic packaging and this was removed, broken or torn).
- Damaged items due to misuse or showing signs of wear and tear.
- Items that have been assembled, used, altered or installed, unless defective.
Please note the following conditions must be met for us to be able to process a return successfully
- An item may only be returned within 14 calendar days from the date you receive your product.
- It must be in its original packaging along with its original tags and labels.
- We do not offer direct exchange of any product. In such scenarios, your existing order will be cancelled and you will have to place a new order. You can also use the mab1925.com voucher to make the new purchase.
The agreement (contract) between you and us
After you place your order we email you a summary of your order. Once we're about to send out your order, we debit your payment card with the total cost of the items we're sending you. If you paid with a Gift Card we will charge the card when you place the order.
The contract between us is only created once we send you the products you ordered, and not before. It means we have accepted your offer and fully communicated this to you. You may cancel any order prior to the point at which we email you to confirm dispatch of your order (in certain circumstances your right to cancel continues until 14 Calendar days after the day of delivery).
See Cancelling Orders below Though we check our system frequently to try and avoid errors, things can occasionally go wrong with the ordering process. If we make a mistake we will do our best to put things right as quickly as we can, with as little inconvenience to you as possible. We do however reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time prior to dispatch, for example (but not limited to) where there is an obvious material mistake in the price or product information.
By using Mab1925, whether or not you are a registered user, you consent, agree and confirm the following:
- You agree to indemnify us and all our directors, employees and agents from any claims, actions or demands resulting from you breaching these Terms and Conditions or misusing Mab1925.
- You agree that we are not liable, as far as we are legally able to be, for any losses resulting from: - Your incorrect use or misuse of Mab1925 - Unauthorized access to your transmissions or data - The content, statements or conduct of third party individuals (including registered Mab1925 users), organizations, whether or not they operate on Mab1925.
- You agree that once a product is delivered by us and accepted by you, we no longer hold any liability or obligation.
- You agree that we have the right to terminate your registration on Mab1925 without providing you with a reason. This will generally only be due to a breach of these Terms & Conditions or an extended period of inactivity. We will not be held responsible for the results of our termination of your account.
- All users of Mab1925 agree that they will not use Mab1925 for their own commercial purposes unless they receive written permission from us to do this.
- You agree not to reproduce any text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts or designs, including trademarks, service marks and patents that appear on Mab1925 unless you have our written permission to do so.
- You agree you will not sell or charge any service fee for access to Mab1925 by any other person.
- Mab1925 reserves the right to withdraw any service, facility or product range that we currently offer our customers or will offer in the future. We also reserve the right to change the prices of any items or services.
- Mab1925 reserves the right to run advertisements and promote any product or service and allow any individual or organization to promote any product or service on Mab1925, providing that they have our written permission.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content or availability of any third party sites which we feature links to.
- Users must register in order to make purchases on Mab1925 or contribute to the community forums. By completing the registration process, you are confirming that you are 18 years old or above or using this site with the permission of your legal guardian.
- It is the responsibility of users to inform us if you become aware that anyone is using your account name and password without your permission. It is your responsibility to keep your account name and password safe as you are fully responsible for all activities that take place under your username and password.
Making purchases on Mab1925
To the extent that it is legally possible for us to do this, we offer no warranty that Mab1925 will:
- Fulfill your requirements, both in terms of the product information we provide and the product itself.
- Provide you with error free information about any product or service.
- Correct any inaccuracies that we are alerted to.
As stated in our Terms & Conditions, we accept no responsibility for the accurate display of product information, photographs, customer reviews, prices or delivery times. If a price is found to exceed the price stated when you agreed to the sale, we will obtain your written consent to the revised price before charging you for the item. By using Mab1925, you are accepting our full Terms & Conditions, so please read these carefully.
Mab1925 Proprietary Rights
All text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts and design, including trademark, service marks and patents is protected by international copyright law and cannot be copied or reproduced without our written permission. We own or are licensed to use all material that appears anywhere on Mab1925.